Currently Backordered – Expected Arrival 7/11/18
Fleetwood Entry Door Hinge Introduction:
Have you been looking for a way to fix your entry door hinges on your Fleetwood RV?
As you probably already know original RV entry door hinges are made from soft extruded aluminum. Each bracket wears on the steel separating washers until the brackets are forced to bend when the door is fully closed.
This causes the door to become misaligned and creates wind noise and water leakage. Eventually, the brackets crack and the door becomes very difficult to close and open. The top hinge assembly is the first to wear and break. Typically, if the top hinge assembly is worn, bent or broken, the middle one is beginning to fatigue as well.
To restore door alignment and functionality, hinge replacements are necessary.
We carry brand new replacement hinges which are a direct bolt-on replacement for the originals. They are made from CNC machined billet steel and aluminum. By machining these from solid blocks of metal, maximum strength is achieved. The top and bottom bracket of each hinge assembly is machined from solid steel to ensure maximum durability of the part that is most prone to breakage on the original design.
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement For Phillips Entry Doors (Fleetwood Class A RV’s)
- Attaches To Main Door Frame (RV), Main Entry Door and Screen Door
- White Powdercoat Extremely Durable Finish
- Special Order: Black Powder Coat Available – Additional Lead Time Applies – Call Or Email For Availability
- Completely Rebuildable
- Made from CNC Machined Billet Steel and Aluminum
- Approximately 10 X Stronger Than Original Design and Materials
- Each Hinge Assembly Is Aligned and Assembled to OEM Drill-Hole Spacing Specifications
- A high quality threadlocker like loctite is recommended during installation to improve mounting hardware retention (available at any auto parts store).
- Replace each hinge assembly one at a time to ease installation and avoid removing the entire door.
- Replace or reinstall the door weatherstripping to ensure a good seal is made between the door and the RV.
- Some entry doors are assembled with a backing plate that the mounting screws thread into on the main door frame (RV). This backing plate will drop down into the wall when the hinge assembly is removed. You can either attempt to retain it while replacing the hinge assembly or use a size larger sheet metal screw during replacement.
- You can also read a full write up by a satisfied customer here.
Entry Door Fitment Guide:
Please note that these Fleetwood Entry Door Hinges are commonly found on the following motorhomes. Due to the sheer volume of motorhome’s produced and the changes across model years it’s very difficult to create a comprehensive guide with every make and model that used them. If you are unsure please feel free to call or email to double check fitment.
- Born Free (May Require Minor Modification)
- Pace Arrow
Our Phillips Entry Door Hinge replacements are powder coated white unless otherwise specified during checkout. There is an additional $35.00 charge for custom colors including black, if you’d like a different color than white or black simply select “Custom” during checkout and then enter the desired color in the “Order Notes” section.
Different colors may take up to a week and half lead time to ship, depending on the powder coaters availability.
The shipping calculator will calculate shipping to your destination.
If selected we typically ship orders with USPS Priority Mail with a 2-3 day delivery time to most U.S. locations. Actual delivery time may take an additional 2-5 days depending on current inventory, if you need the hinges as soon as possible please call to confirm shipping time.
There is also a 6% Sales Tax if an Idaho Resident.
If you have any questions please contact us, or call at: (208)505-0327